Thursday, April 30, 2009

Past Simple Boy




Hello everybody! My name is Past Simple Boy because I am very nostalgic and I always talk about the past.This is an old picture of me. I was eighteen in this picture. It was thirteen years ago.

I studied at University at that time. I lived with my friends Paco and Javi in a big and old flat. We didn't study much and we enjoyed our life. Every weekend we went to the disco and met new girls. I remember I had a girlfriend called Margarita.

I finished my studies in 1995. A year later I started to work as a Language teacher in a Secondary school. Life is not too bad, but those days were fantastic!

Do you know about your parents' life when they were young?


True / False exercise < ----- Click here

1 Comments:

speak_english on July 24, 2010 at 1:20 PM said...

I'm the first to comment, so let's keep it simple: thank you

 

6º4 Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez